Welcome to The APK App!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The APK App’s Website, located at https://theapkapp.com.
By visiting this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use The APK App if you do not agree to perform all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terms apply to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer and all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, who log on to this site and comply with the Company’s terms and conditions. “Company”, “We”, “We”, “Our” and “We”, refer to our Company. “Parties”, “Parties” or “We”, refer to both Customer and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and payment review necessary to carry out our support process for the Customer in the manner most appropriate for the purpose of meeting Customer’s need for the provision of the Company’s services, in accordance with and in accordance with applicable Dutch laws.
Unless otherwise stated, The APK App and / or its licensors own intellectual property rights to all materials on The APK App. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access this from The APK App for your own personal use subject to the restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Re-publish documents from The APK App
- Sell, rent or sublicense from The APK App
- Copy, copy or copy documents from The APK App
- Redistribute content from The APK App
This deal will start on here.
Portions of this website provide an opportunity for users to post and exchange comments and information in certain areas of the site. Sync games without filtering, editing, publishing or reviewing Comments before being present on the site. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of The APK App, its agents and / or its affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posted their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The APK App will not be liable for Comments or for any liability, damage or expense caused and / or incurred by use of and / or post and / or make comments about this Website.
The APK App reserves the right to monitor all Comments and delete all Comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or cause to violate these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and have all the licenses and consents necessary to do so;
- The comment does not infringe any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- Comments do not contain any material that is defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or illegal is a privacy invasion.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or customize or present illegal or commercial activities.
You grant The APK App a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any form, format, or vehicle.
Hyperlinks to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Organize news;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Sites in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Sites of other listed businesses; and
- Businesses that are accredited throughout the system except for inviting nonprofits, shopping malls, and charitable fundraising groups may not link to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other site information provided that such link: (a) is not in any way fraudulent; (b) does not imply endorsement, endorsement or approval of an associated party and its related products and / or services; and (c) match the context of the linked party website.
We may review and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and / or business information source;
- dot.com community pages;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributor;
- internet gateway;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve affiliate requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the association will not make us look unfavorable to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) benefit us from the visibility of hyperlinks that compensate for the absence of The APK App; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our homepage as long as the link: (a) is not deceived; (b) does not imply endorsement, endorsement or approval of that party and its products or services; and (c) match the context of the linked party website.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to The APK App. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your website, a list of any URLs that you plan to link to our Website and a list of URLs. on our website you want to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for feedback.
Approved organizations can hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the unified resource locator linked to; or
- By using any other description of our Site linked to that makes sense in the context and format of content on the affiliate’s website.
Do not use the logo of The APK App or other artwork that will be allowed to link without a trademark licensing agreement.
Without the prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Sites that change in any way for the visual presentation or appearance of our Sites. .
We will not be responsible for any content appearing on your website. You agree to protect and protect us against any rising claims on your Site. No link (s) appearing on any Website may be interpreted as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or otherwise, if it does not infringe or advocate an infringement or other breach of rights. of any third party.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any specific links to our Sites. You agree to immediately remove all links to our site upon request. We also reserve the right to abide by these terms and conditions and that is an association policy at any time. By continuously linking to our site, you agree to be bound by and abide by these terms and conditions of this link.
Remove links from our site
If you find any links on our site offensive for any reason, you may contact us and notify us at any time. We will review the request for link removal, but we are not required or should respond directly to you.
We do not guarantee that the information on this site is accurate, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the site remains available or that the material on the site is updated.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or misrepresentation of fraud;
- restrict any of our or your liability in any way not permitted by applicable law; or
- Our exclusion of any liability or yours may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Part and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under a disclaimer, including liabilities arising from contracts, torture and breaches of statutory obligations.
As long as the website and information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage.